This course is designed for faculty members new to the Moodle learning management system or who have not taught in the environment before. Emphasis is given to learning the interface and the common tools used to facilitate a fully online course such as discussion forums, gradebook, and exams.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Edit their user profile.
- Upload and manage private course files.
- Edit a course page.
- Open and close topics in a course.
- Differentiate the types of resources available for use in the LMS (Learning Management System).
- Describe the types of activities commonly available for use in the LMS.
- Create, edit and grade assignments uploaded to the LMS.
- Create, edit and grade discussion forums.
- Create, edit and grade exams.
- Select and manage the gradebook.